On top of the ability for Cooperlink to connect different tools together, both within the same organization and between different organizations (construction network), Cooperlink offers a powerful automation engine. These built-in and/or configurable automatisms allow you to create powerful event-based scenarios to meet the majority of the needs of your construction projects.
With this technology, Cooperlink has already today connected the major players of the industry, namely Eiffage, Besix, DEME, BPC, Louis De Waele, Befimmo, Immobel, Lantis, ...
Here are some non-exhaustive examples of use cases:
- When a document is approved, create a pre-as-built version (including comments, annexes, coversheets), publish it on your sharepoint or file server and then share it with your sub-contractors.
- Record a batch of documents on a specialized tool for processing
- Send a bunch of documents for electronic signature to a third-party service
- Combined document export: header page + source document + listing + attachments
- Creating a new project on Letsbuild when a new project is detected on the Document Management System (DMS)
Our imagination is limitless. What will yours be?