In this article, we'll learn how to view and manage documents in the workspace.
First, navigate to the desired workspace.
- In the workspace, click the Documents menu > Browse
- Click the folder name to open it. Or select it to get more information in the information drawer.
- The breadcrumb allows you to navigate the hierarchy
- Or use the Folders view to view the navigation tree
Browse, view, download, open, ...
From the workspace:
- Click the Documents menu
- Click the document name, or double-click the row to view the document
- Select the document and use the toolbar to open, download, move, rename, ...
- When the document is selected, the drawer provides you with additional information about the document
Edit metadata of an existing document, add a task
Select a document using the check box:
- Encode the metadata of the existing document in the information drawer
- Use the information drawer to view and add related tasks
To access the versions of the document, use the version history available in the toolbar, or click the corresponding indicator.
- Revisions, managed through an index (e.g. 0, A, B, C...) and defined by users
- Versions, which correspond to each sharing of changes to the content of a document
Add a comment
Select a document. Using the information drawer, edit your comment. Then tap:
- Save and share: Your task will be visible to all workspace members
- Save: Your task will only be available to internal members of your organization
Use the @ character to identify a colleague or partner to notify them.