Notifications & activity inbox
All activity on Cooperlink is automatically logged in the inbox to give you a daily overview of the information exchanged with your partners. It strongly resembles an email box, but the similarity stops at the appearance. Through the interactive inbox:
- Be informed at all times of your information exchanges and activities with your partners
- All notified documents are automatically saved in your tools (BOOST or EMPOWER license required)
- Cooperlink saves you from receiving multiple emails a day. All exchanges are notified to you in your personal box.
- Directly access detailed information (metadata, approval status, comments, ...)
- Notifications are grouped by day and type:
- Select an item to access the information drawer.
- Locate the item in the workspace with the localization feature.
Some information is sent to you personally. This is the case, for example, with comments in which you are mentioned. A notification is then sent to you directly.
What happens if I don't check my notifications every day?
Don't worry, if you don't check your notifications, you'll receive a summary the next morning in your email inbox informing you of recent activities.
I want to turn off daily email of unread notifications
To proceed with the deactivation of the daily e-mail, please refer to the linked article available here on the right.