In this article, we will learn how to supervise workflows.
The 3 methods
Within Cooperlink, there are 3 ways to supervise workflows, depending on your needs:
|Via inbox||Daily summary||For real-time work / just-in-time|
|Via the workflows module||All workflows with views and filtering functions||For the structured work of regular supervisors.|
|Via the documents module||All documents with their workflow status||For the structured work of regular supervisors.|
If you are a contributor or observer of a workflow, you have received a workflow notification informing you of an update.
- From the daily email, or using the inbox, consult the activities
- Select the workflow activity.
- Select the desired workflow and view the information in the information drawer
Via the workflows module
The workflow module allows you to have a complete view of all current and past workflows.
- Access the workflows module from the Documents > Workflows menu
- Select the appropriate filters
- See the detailed information in the center of the screen, and the information summarized in the information drawer on your right.
We recommend that you use the following filters:
- Status : Workflow status (in progress, suspended, successfully closed, closed failed)
- Version : the current version corresponds to the latest version, the other versions are said to be obsolete
- Template : Workflow template used
- Current step: Name of the step as configured in the workflow template
- Next deadline: date of the deadline for the current stage
- Started on: Date the workflow was created
- Started by: The user or organization that created the workflow
- Assigned: The user or organization to whom the task is assigned
- Advanced filters: additional custom fields
Do you prefer a list view? Use the view selector and choose the list view.
Note: Individual status columns will be available from November 2023.
Via the documents module
- Go to the Documents module.
- Indicators indicate the status of each document
- Select the document to get more information using the information drawer
- Click the document to open it with workflow information (including the automatic header page)