In this article, we will learn about advanced document search.
- Go to the Documents module, Advanced Search view.
- Use filtering criteria to search for documents
We recommend that you use the following filters for your searches:
- Name: Name of the file
- Path: folder where the file is located (e.g. /STAB/Datasheets)
- Code: document code (if applicable)
- Share status: The sharing status of the document in the workspace (added, shared)
- Workflow template: workflow template used for the document
- Locked: Write-protected file
- Advanced filters: fields of the document card according to configuration